I always thought that smart ass answers on tests were more of an anomaly - something you'd probably just see on the Internet (ahem, HaHas for HooHas), but a school teacher friend of mine told me this actually happens more than you'd think.
Which begs the question ... why didn't I think of this as a kid?!?!
1) Pffft. Easy.
2) Again, why do teachers keep asking us dumb questions?
3) This gets points for effort, right?
4) I think we can all agree that this answer is accurate.
4) Totally pissed I didn't think of this.
5) Technically, this is true.
6) Sometimes the teacher stands corrected. ::wink::
7) This would be my best guess as well, to be honest.
9) Uh, duh. ::eyeroll::
10) This is exactly how I feel about math.
11) I think this obvious, teach.
12) This kid's a rebel.
See more at Life Buzz.