Answer each question and tally the score for your unscientific, totally made up results!
When attending a costume party, you wear:
1) A costume that costs $300 + 300 hours to make.
2) A set of cat ears and call it a day.
3) Oh crap, I was supposed to wear a costume?
4) I don’t do costumes.
5) A doctor's white coat and bucket of floss.
6) Arrive right on time in a costume that’s not terrible, but you’re not winning any awards with it either.
When surrounded by children, you:
1) Pull out balloons and start making balloon animals like a pro.
2) Tell them to get off your lawn.
3) Make fart noises with your arm pits.
4) Tell them stories while passing around caramel hard candies.
5) Teach them safety tips.
6) What kids? Oh these kids? I don’t know.
When socializing at a party, you:
1) Work the room. At times you lay it on a little thick.
2) Spend most your time rustling around in the potato chip bowl.
3) Show up late.
4) Fall asleep on a comfortable chair in the corner.
5) Ask strangers if they’ve ever had braces.
6) Sure, you'll make an appearance, but you're leaving when Law and Order comes on.
Totally Made Up Results:
1 - 3: Candy Bar Giver!
4 - 6: Candy Corn Giver!
7 - 9: Random Pantry Food Giver!
10 - 12: Nasty Taffy Giver!
13 - 15: Toothbrush Giver!
16 - 18: Chocolate Chew Giver!
See your description below!
Full Ad Disclosure